Monday, July 18, 2005

Meet Mademoiselle Bossy


So Audrey’s bossy…I know complete shocker. Her current favorite phrase is “Sit down over there”, which she demands while pointing to the exact spot in the room that she wants you to inhabit. If we refuse, or even hesitate for a beat, she repeats the command at increasing volume until we eventually cave in (which we always do.) We’re sunk…we’ve officially allowed ourselves to be ruled by a pint sized dictator. And to think pre-Audrey I actually said out loud that I would never let my kids boss me around. Sucker.

1 comment:

Aaron and Lily said...

hello beautiful audrey! did you know that we are not just good Americans doing this? aaron and lily were inspired by ryan -- their good friend who moved to sydney, australia and started a blog so we wouldn't forget about him. it is a great way for us to keep up with eachother. can't wait to see more photos of you!